- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Tubeless compatible US made aluminum disc-only rim with a 25mm wide aero profile - Specifically tuned to be aerodynamically paired with 23-28c road tires, though a 20mm inner width compliments even the most voluminous gravel and cyclocross tires - Tubeless ready using 24mm Velotape
- Specifically designed to be best-in-class for XC use, light enough to win, tough enough to last - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - I-beam bead hook maximizes 26.6mm internal width for optimum tire performance
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:39mm - Bead width: 39mm - Inner bead width: 30mm - Section height: 27.5mm - Weight (26"): 760g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$106.00 - $108.00
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
$106.00 - $111.00
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
$107.00 - $108.00
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width, offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing thanks to increased lateral stiffness and durability. The new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
$145.00 - $160.00
Hugo 52 for plus bikes are the first fat rims to feature Bead Socket Technology. Hugo’s ultra-low profile sidewalls combine with a special central raised box section to create a structurally superior fat rim that’s exceptionally light, fast-rolling, and nearly impervious to flats even when using tubes. The special shape of the Hugo series rims creates a superior seal, inflating easily without a tube. The interior rim shape also spreads out the overall contact area for better strength and support and excellent pinch flat protection. - For fat bike riding, racing and adventuring - First fat bike rim to feature genuine NoTubes' tubeless technology with innovative raised center rim profile for tubeless use - Rim width: 53.1mm external and 49.9mm internal for maximum tire volume and flotation - Compatible with “plus” and fat clincher tires when used with 27mm Yellow Tape, 35mm Valve Stem, and NoTubes Sealant
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
Stan's ZTR Alpha 340 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
Stan's Grail rim comes close to being the ultimate option for disc brake road and 'cross wheels. At just over 24mm-wide, and almost 25mm deep, it's aero, stiff, and ready to take the lead on the race course or on the road. Stan's own Bead Socket Technology offers unmatched tubeless setup for a wheel that's sure to please.
Stan's Iron Cross Rims are their answer to the mud and madness that is cyclocross. Stan's renowned tubeless system and Bead Seat Technology provides lower tire pressures, increases tire volume, and delivers superior cornering traction. These super low-profile, disc-only rims feature a semi-aero profile and low weight to help you sprint out of the corners and gap the pack.
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
Page 1 of 1